[ixpmanager] MC - LAG at IXP Manager

Marinos Dimolianis mdimolianis at noc.grnet.gr
Tue May 24 11:32:52 IST 2022

Hello Nick,

I am coming back for the MC-LAG feature, since it is of paramount
interest for us.

I have created in the IXPManager (v6.2.0) a single connection with a lag
interface comprised of two physical ports in different switches.

IXPM allows me to define and store such a connection, however I get a
warning message that this is not supported by the IXPM.

So my question is related to what exactly is not supported by the IXPM?

What kind of problems would that create?

Best Regards,

Marinos