[ixpmanager] About IRR filter

穴澤正恒 napblanket at icloud.com
Wed Mar 16 23:45:21 GMT 2022

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your reply.
Can the user also specify the order of the source IRR?
BGPQ3 references the IRRs in the order specified in the source IRR, and if the target object is found, it knows that subsequent IRRs will not be referenced.
In that case, I think that the list generated will differ depending on the order specified in the source IRR.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

Regards,
Anazawa

iPhoneから送信