[ixpmanager] About IRR filter

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Wed Mar 16 22:53:05 GMT 2022

穴澤正恒 via ixpmanager wrote on 11/03/2022 00:21:
> Since one AS user has registered different root objects in multiple IRRs, I would like to reference multiple source IRRs to generate a filter list. Is this possible?

Yes, this is easy.

You need to go to the "IRRB Configuration" admin menu, then click "+" to
add a new policy.  Then set Host to "whois.radb.net", and Source to the
list of IRRs that you want the IXP customer to use.  These should be
separated by "," - e.g.

Host		whois.radb.net
Source		APNIC,RADB,ARIN,RIPE,RIPE-NONAUTH

Then click "Create" to save this.

When this has been saved, edit the Member (URI: /customer/edit/XXX), and
then set the IRRDB Source to be the new policy you just added.

Finally you will need to update your local IRR cache:

$ artisan irrdb:update-asn-db
$ artisan irrdb:update-prefix-db