[ixpmanager] Question - IXP

Nick Hilliard (INEX) nick at inex.ie
Sat Dec 17 19:16:26 GMT 2022

Hi Francisco,

it looks like you are having several different problems relating to
integrating IXP Manager with third party software components.

The starting point is the documentation on docs.ixpmanager.org, e.g.

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/grapher/mrtg/

If you can describe specific problems and can email debugging
information to ixpmanager at inex.ie, maybe someone on the list can help.

Nick