[ixpmanager] Question - IXP

Francisco Javier Ramirez fisramirez92 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 01:17:41 GMT 2022

Good evening.

Dear. Team, I have a query, I currently have the IXP manager installed,
associated with bird, snmp and mrtg...

I have an Arista SW added and the interface graphics are wrong (can't be
seen), only a few ports are graphically fine (the same SW), there was a
possible error in MRTG that doesn't graphic EVERYTHING correctly, in bird
it is indicated in the registry "Received: Connection refused" some other
ports Socket: Connection refused, I additionally note that in the file
/mrtg/ixpmanager.cfg there is not all the information of the current ports
and pairs, said information is pulled by SNMP?, stay tuned, thanks .

Regards / Saludos.