[ixpmanager] pointers in getting sflow up

Paul Emmons paul at ninja-ix.net
Mon Apr 18 21:31:36 IST 2022

Chris - That probably should be a warning in the docs. Fortunately my
cpus rarely go over 0.75%

Nick - I'm down to about 18 1g connections in all of our markets.
Unless there is an small switch with them hanging off of the default
sample is 8192.  I do have an old 7050S with 16384 with 8 1g ports and a
few BiDis and dwdms.  Hopefully that box will get replaced soon.