[ixpmanager] IRRDB error handling

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Sun Mar 14 22:12:24 GMT 2021

Thank you, Nick.  The "upgrading" instructions are a bit confusing.  At
the top it says:

     Upgrading IXP Manager - v5.x

Step #3 says:

     Using Git, checkout the next minor / latest patch version up from
yours. For IXP Manager v4.

Is there a single update script available for v5.x? Especially if we
used the single installation script as suggested?