[ixpmanager] as112 config kernel export ipv6

Pete Ashdown pashdown at xmission.com
Tue Mar 2 22:34:34 GMT 2021

Barry, I found that I had to change that line and also comment out the
following in both v4 & v6 configs for routes to be accepted from the
route-servers:

     # Peer ASN == route's first ASN?
     #if (bgp_path.first != remote_as ) then {
     #    return false;
     #}

     # Prevent BGP NEXT_HOP Hijacking
     #if !( from = bgp_next_hop ) then {
     #    return false;
     #}

There is also no configuration for my route-collector appearing in the
as112 config, even though I have "Monitor Route Collector BGP" checked
on the Vlan Interface for AS112.

I'd like the above protections for other peers, so I'd guess that a
second fn_import function needs to be done exclusively for the
route-servers.  My github skills are pretty terrible, but I'd be happy
to help patch the code if someone else doesn't want to jump in on it.
As it is, the generated configurations for bird2 are not workable when
peered with route-servers.