[ixpmanager] as112 config kernel export ipv6

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Mar 2 08:28:53 GMT 2021

Hi Pete,

the 'known good' you referenced looks like it's from the Bird v1 template.

We're running Bird v1 locally for our AS112 services at INEX (and Bird2
for everything else) so the Bird2 template may not have seen much
production use.

Looks like there may be an issue here:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/resources/views/api/v4/router/as112/bird2/header.foil.php#L58

Can you try changing that line to:

     ipv<?= $t->router->protocol() == 6 ? 6 : 4 ?> {

  - Barry