[ixpmanager] Strange Behavior on Reseller Ports Configuration

Marinos Dimolianis mdimolianis at netmode.ntua.gr
Fri Jun 18 15:55:54 IST 2021

Hi all,

We are facing a strange issue on Reseller Ports configuration. When we
are trying to edit the port e.g. adding text on the Notes part, the
switch port that was configured disappears and it does not even be able
to be selected in the drop down menu.

Has anyone bumped into the same situations?

P.S.

As a dirty hack/workaround for anyone that faces the same issue, we edit
the Notes section by updating the corresponding values directly in the
database.

BR,

Marinos Dimolianis