[ixpmanager] EuroIX and PeeringDB exporters

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Thu Jul 29 11:09:42 IST 2021

Hoi IXPManager users,

Except for Arnold (representing the point of view of EuroIX / PeeringDB), I
saw no responses from the IXPManager users. Barring objections, I'll file a
github issue and work on changing the semantics in the IXPManager IX-F
exporter to match expectations of PeeringDB. What this means, practically,
is that ports that are not in 'connected' state, will then newly be added
to the export, but setting the value of the 'state' field to 'inactive'.
Please let me know if this is objectionable.

groet,
Pim

--
Pim van Pelt <pim at ipng.nl>