[ixpmanager] Issue with port utilization feature

Barry O'Donovan (INEX) barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Jul 26 19:57:47 IST 2021

Hi Marinos,

I'm afraid MariaDB hasn't been a supported database for IXP Manager
since v3 iirc.

We develop on and use MySQL v8 in production and we do not run / develop
/ test on any other databases (should work fine on v5.7 too btw but 8 is
the development target).

Your best bet is to use MySQL and it should be an easy dump / import
operation.

That said, if you want to open an issue on Github for the below, please
do. The query could be refactored to remove ANY_VALUE(). But, again,
there's diminishing returns here as settling on a single database allows
us to use MySQL8 specific functions which we may do.

  - Barry