[ixpmanager] Issue with port utilization feature

Marinos Dimolianis mdimolianis at netmode.ntua.gr
Mon Jul 26 19:24:32 IST 2021

Hi all,

We tried in GR-IX to activate the port utilization feature (that is
available in the IXP Stastics).

For testing we ran by hand the following command:

//srv/ixpmanager/artisan grapher:upload-pi-stats-to-db /

ensuring that the user was www-data as specified  in the following URL
https://docs.ixpmanager.org/grapher/mrtg/#inserting-traffic-data-into-the-database-reporting-emails.

After that, we observed new records in the *traffic_daily_phys_int
*table, however when we attempt to click on the /Port Utilization
/button on the menu we get the following message:

Based on the above, we inferred that is something related to the
ANY_VALUE function.

Has anyone faced a similar behavior?

P.S.

In our setup we are using MariaDB.