[ixpmanager] public traffic graphs restricted in 6.0.0

Barry O'Donovan (INEX) barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Jul 21 13:19:34 IST 2021

Thanks Marco.

Yann is looking into this now.

 From what I can see on a quick look, it appears to be API only. I.e.
this works fine:

https://www.inex.ie/ixp/statistics/ixp

All fixes for any issues found, including Pim's, have been pushed to
release-v6 branch:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/tree/release-v6

Anyone on v6.0.0 and comfortable with this can update to that by:

git fetch --all
git checkout release-v6
git pull
php artisan migrate
php artisan cache:clear

The above should work fine in all cases I think. We'll stamp v6.0.1 in
the next few days.

  - Barry

Marco d'Itri wrote on 21/07/2021 12:59:
> After the upgrade (which was otherwise smooth after I noticed that I had
> to double check all the skinned templates) the public traffic graphs now
> answer with a 401, did I miss something in the release notes?
>
> https://manager.minap.it/grapher/ixp
> https://manager.minap.it/grapher/ixp?id=1&type=png&period=day
>
> root at manager:/srv/ixpmanager# grep ^GRAPHER_ .env
> GRAPHER_BACKENDS="mrtg"
> GRAPHER_CACHE_ENABLED=true
> GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_DBTYPE="rrd"
> GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_WORKDIR="/var/lib/mrtg/"
> GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_LOGDIR="/var/lib/mrtg/"
> root at manager:/srv/ixpmanager#

INEX