[ixpmanager] public traffic graphs restricted in 6.0.0

Pim van Pelt pim at ipng.nl
Wed Jul 21 13:08:13 IST 2021

Hey md :)

Works for us at Free-IX (which hasn't launched yet, hence no traffic,
making it was the perfect place to take a look at v6) --

https://ixpmanager.free-ix.net/statistics/ixp
https://ixpmanager.free-ix.net/grapher/ixp

pim at free-ix:/srv/ixpmanager$ grep ^GRAPHER_ .env
GRAPHER_BACKENDS="mrtg"
GRAPHER_CACHE_ENABLED=true
GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_DBTYPE="rrd"
GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_WORKDIR="/srv/mrtg"
GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_LOGDIR="/srv/mrtg"

I did find a few other small details - see
https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/discussions/718 - but they were all
benign. I bumped into the templating changes as well, and take a look at
your routeserver status page, I found that the last updated API call has a
regression, which barryo diagnosed in the github discussion. Other than
that, everything looks to be in working order for us.
groet,
Pim

Pim van Pelt <pim at ipng.nl>
PBVP1-RIPE - http://www.ipng.nl/