[ixpmanager] [ixpmanager-announce] Different input and output values for the MRTG graph

Rob Lister rob at lonap.net
Mon Jan 25 13:05:13 GMT 2021

Hi Steinar,

(replying to ixpmanager at inex.ie since I don't think you meant to
send this to -announce list)

We had the same problem, even if all ports are set to "Core", and going
through them all multiple times to make sure they were right.

IIRC, this used to make a difference in previous versions of IXP
Manager,
but doesn't seem to now.

Your ISLs should no longer be entered in your own IXP account.

Instead, look at beta of "Core Bundles" feature (set
IXP_FE_BETA_CORE_BUNDLES=true) in
.env file on 5.7.x (Possibly earlier versions)

This is still an experimental feature, but it also has the advantage of
adding working graphing under Statistics for Interswitch / PoP graphs.

Rob

--
Rob Lister
rob at lonap.net