[ixpmanager] Perl Modules for sflow

Ian Chilton ian at lonap.net
Mon Feb 15 21:18:04 GMT 2021

Hi,

Tested it with a fresh Debian 10 box and it works fine!

root at sflow2:/srv/ixpmanager# tools/runtime/check-perl-dependencies.pl
Checking IXP Manager Perl dependencies:

	Config::General - not installed
	DBD::mysql - not installed
	DBI - not installed
	NetAddr::IP - not installed
	NetPacket::TCP - not installed
	Net::SNMP - not installed
	Net_SNMP_util - not installed
	RRDs - not installed
	JSON - not installed
	REST::Client - not installed

Suggested installation command:

	apt-get install libconfig-general-perl libdbd-mysql-perl libdbi-perl
libnetaddr-ip-perl libnetpacket-perl libnet-snmp-perl mrtg librrds-perl
libjson-perl librest-client-perl

Installed those packages and…

root at sflow2:/srv/ixpmanager# tools/runtime/check-perl-dependencies.pl
Checking IXP Manager Perl dependencies:

All IXP Manager dependencies installed

One slight shame is that it requires mrtg, which as per the other thread
doesn’t need to be on that host, but otherwise ok.

Thanks,

Ian