[ixpmanager] Perl Modules for sflow

Ian Chilton ian at lonap.net
Mon Feb 15 17:31:58 GMT 2021

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the swift work! - will test and report back later. I might
re-provision the host from scratch so I can give it a proper test.

Please can I request another little improvement while you’re there…
please could you exit with return code 0 if all of the dependencies are
met and with another value if the dependencies are not met.

That way, we can execute it from our configuration management system and
if the dependencies are changed with a released, it can easily be
flagged up.

Thanks,

Ian