[ixpmanager] Core Bundles IXPMv6 - Transition from Interswitch links

Marinos Dimolianis mdimolianis at netmode.ntua.gr
Mon Dec 13 10:32:39 GMT 2021

Hi Barry,

In IXPManager v5.8, in order to plot our core links, we defined them as
trunk graphs in skins/grix/services/graphe/mrtg/trunks.foil.php.

In IXPManager v6.0, we are going to use the Core Bundles feature and we
were wondering if there is a way not to lose traffic data that was
collected.

In a nutshell, if there is a way to create our core links using the Core
Bundles feature but without losing the data collected from the past.

I hope I clarified it.

Thank you in advance,

Marinos