[ixpmanager] Circuit ID management in IXP Manager

Salvador Bertenbreiter salvador at pitperu.net
Fri Aug 27 23:55:24 IST 2021

Hi guys,
I hope you're doing great. I'm trying to manage all cross-connections we
order in IXP manager. However, it looks like (or I don't know where to find
it) IXP Manager's patch panel section doesn't work when the datacenter
connects the cross-connection cable directly into a switch port (not
passing through a patch panel in the rack itself). Is there a way to manage
cross-connections (outside the rack) that go directly to a switch port?

Thanks

Best regards,

Salvador