[ixpmanager] AS112 <> RouteServer not working

Moritz Frenzel denog at hackathon.de
Wed Sep 30 12:32:05 IST 2020

Hi,

we've set up an AS112-Server according to the instructions, so far it works
great and peers with any network when we set the AS112 Client checkbox.

Today we wanted to set up a route-server session and enabled the checkboxes
for AS112-client on the route servers and route-server client on the
as112-customer respectively, see https://imgur.com/a/J9PfrsP.

However the config we get from ixpmanager doesn't contain a neighbor for
the routeserver on as112 nor for as112 on the routeservers, but generates a
valid config for all other peers.

We're running v5.7.0

Looking forward to your feedback, thanks in advance.

Moritz