[ixpmanager] Advice me please

bbalaawi@mtit.gov.ps bbalaawi at mtit.gov.ps
Sun Sep 6 02:08:41 IST 2020

Hi support
My name is Basil Elbalaawi , CTO for PSIX internet exchange , I want to advice my about the best scenario for installation the system at our server farms , specially the virtualization system can be used(vmware or citrix) ? and distribute the services to the vitalization system mainly ixp manager application, sflow ,Nagios, smokeping, MRTG,bird,bird eye, RPKI validator , where we have device with hardware specification like this “HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 8SFF with memory  32GB”  , where my openion to appliy this , can be look like :
VM1: ixp manager application, sflow, MRTG and Nagios (dual homed interface with 16GB RAM)
VM2: Bird and Bird Eye (4GB RAM)
VM3: RPKI validator (Routinator 3000 with 2GB RAM)

Please help me to choise the best senarion to get full stable system?
--
Eng.Basil Elbalaawi
QOS Department
bbalaawi at mtit.gov.ps