[ixpmanager] IRRDB filtering with LACNIC's IRR

Luiz Gustavo luizgb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 14:43:54 GMT 2020

Hi,

I got to the same problem here. I have a custom IRR base for another reason
(LACNIC IRR does not have either nic.br or nic.mx entries).
And for some reason ixpmanager does not apply the host field defined on
IRRD Sources.
I solved this creating another bgpq3 exec with the following content, and
pointing out this new exec in .env :
File .env
IXP_IRRDB_BGPQ3_PATH=/usr/bin/bgpq3custom

File /usr/bin/bgpq3custom
#!/bin/bash
if [[ $@ = *"-S UEPG"* ]]
then
    /usr/bin/bgpq3 -h irr.uepg.br $@
else
    /usr/bin/bgpq3 $@
fi

You could do something like this to Lacnic IRR:
#!/bin/bash
if [[ $@ = *"-S LACNIC"* ]]
then
    /usr/bin/bgpq3 -h irr.lacnic.net $@