[ixpmanager] IPV4 and IPV6 in one bird2 instance

Mikrotik Router routerboardv6.1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:34:04 IST 2020

Hello everyone,

First of all, a big thank you to the IXP Manager team for creating,
documenting  and maintaining IXP Manager.
I have met a small bump along the way and would appreciate any help.

Below is an except from the Configuration section of IXP Manager
documentation for birdseye installation <https://github.com/inex/birdseye>,

*"Let's say there is a route server called rs1.inex.ie
<http://rs1.inex.ie> which provides both IPv4 and IPv6 services to two
separate peering LANs."*

Please i need general pointers on how to implement ipv4 and ipv6 BGP
services on one instance of a bird2 route server.

My route server is running on an ubuntu server and ''sudo apt install
bird2" just installs an instance of bird unlike with bird1.6.8 where two
bird instances are install for ipv4 and ipv6 protocols.