[ixpmanager] Community Tag to 32bit ASNs

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Sat Nov 7 09:02:33 GMT 2020

Shahab Vahabzadeh wrote on 07/11/2020 08:44:
> Thanks for your help, can you help me? What are the equals of general
> communities in bgp large community?
>
> Description	Community
> Prevent announcement of a prefix to a peer	|0:peer-as|
> Announce a route to a certain peer	|rs-asn:peer-as|
> Prevent announcement of a prefix to all peers	|0:rs-asn|
> Announce a route to all peers	|rs-asn:rs-asn|

They are documented in the second table here:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/route-servers/#well-known-filtering-communities

You must have enabled large bgp communities in the router configuration
for this to work. See 'BGP LC' checkbox here:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/routers/#managing-routers