[ixpmanager] Community Tag to 32bit ASNs

Shahab Vahabzadeh me at shahabv.com
Sat Nov 7 08:44:23 GMT 2020

Dear Barry,
Thanks for your help, can you help me? What are the equals of general
communities in bgp large community?

DescriptionCommunity
Prevent announcement of a prefix to a peer 0:peer-as
Announce a route to a certain peer rs-asn:peer-as
Prevent announcement of a prefix to all peers 0:rs-asn
Announce a route to all peers rs-asn:rs-asn

I mean equal to the above table? I want to send this doc to customers.
Thanks

--

Cheers, Shahab