[ixpmanager] Question about MAC address discovery

Teodor Haralambiev teodor.haralambiev at x3me.net
Wed May 13 15:24:06 IST 2020

Hello,

I've upgraded our IXPM version to 5.5.0 but I have a question about MAC
address discovery.

In old versions there was а script to update all MAC addresses
"/usr/local/bin/update-l2database.pl" once a day but is missing in the new
version.

I guess it is added somewhere else but can you please help me to find it
and understand how often and how to start it?

Sometimes we need to run this manually when we shift some customer ports
and it was useful to update the MAC address DB immediately.

--
Best Regards,

Teodor Haralambiev