[ixpmanager] how to move a customer to a different switch?

Marco d'Itri md at Linux.IT
Tue May 12 21:45:32 IST 2020

On May 12, "Nick Hilliard (INEX)" <nick at inex.ie> wrote:

> at INEX, we just change the physical port location.  I.e.  go to the
> customer overview, then click on the Ports tab, then click Edit on the port
> you want to move, then click Edit under Physical Interfaces.  This will
> allow you to change the Switch and the Switch Port.
This is a bit inconvenient because if I just change the port location in
advance then the customer's traffic graphs will not be updated anymore
until they will actually move.
But I need to define the new port in advance to be able to generate its
configuration from API data (but that this does not work anyway...).

--
ciao,
Marco