[ixpmanager] Problem with p2p graphs

Teodor Haralambiev teodor.haralambiev at x3me.net
Wed Mar 25 15:08:19 GMT 2020

Hello guys,

I have problem with some customer's Sflow (p2p) graphs.

For some reason I have a few customers added in IXPM and where if I click
on P2P graphs - I'm receiving the following message:

There were no destination interfaces available for traffic exchange for the
given criteria.

I can not understand what is the difference between these customers and
rest where the P2P graphs are working fine.

>From all 100 customers added in IXPM the issue with 5-10 only.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

[image: sflow_error.png]

--
Best Regards,

Teodor Haralambiev