[ixpmanager] Running MRTG

Fabiano D'Agostino fabiano.dagostino96 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:19:11 GMT 2020

Hi Barry,
thanks for answering, I was reading at this article
https://www.iceflatline.com/2009/08/how-to-install-and-configure-mrtg-on-ubuntu-server/
posted in IXP Manager documentation. In this guide there is this command:

sudo cfgmaker --output=/etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg public at your-router's-IP-address

, but I suppose I don't need to execute this command because IXP Manager
generates the mrtg.cfg file.

I mean I did all the Essential Steps of Post-Install section in IXP Manager
documentation, are there other things to do to have mrtg working? (I've
already done the steps in mrtg documentation posted above)

Anyway I am using:
Ubuntu Server
IXP Manager V5.4.1

Thanks again,