[ixpmanager] FW: Re[2]: Problem with SFlow

Ikusan Charles Abimbola c.ikusan at ixp.net.ng
Mon Jun 1 20:19:29 IST 2020

Hello Nick,

I was checking the archive to see the progress and your response to the
thread below, I noticed that image I attached did not show so I have to
copy it and paste here below to respond to your request for # perl
sflow-to-rrd-handler --infraid 1.

root at sflow_server:/srv/ixpmanager/tools/runtime/sflow# perl
sflow-to-rrd-handler --infraid 1
Not a HASH reference at sflow-to-rrd-handler line 390.
root at sflow_server:/srv/ixpmanager/tools/runtime/sflow# perl
sflow-to-rrd-handler --infraid 2
Not a HASH reference at sflow-to-rrd-handler line 390.
root at sflow_server:/srv/ixpmanager/tools/runtime/sflow# perl
sflow-to-rrd-handler --infraid 3
Not a HASH reference at sflow-to-rrd-handler line 390.
root at sflow_server:/srv/ixpmanager/tools/runtime/sflow# perl
sflow-to-rrd-handler --infraid 4
Not a HASH reference at sflow-to-rrd-handler line 390.
root at sflow_server:/srv/ixpmanager/tools/runtime/sflow# perl
sflow-to-rrd-handler
Not a HASH reference at sflow-to-rrd-handler line 385

Thanks,

Charles.