[ixpmanager] Weathermap in IXP Manager

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu Jul 9 14:06:38 IST 2020

Hi Salvador,

in addition to what Nick mentions below (which is our attempt at a new
automated way of doing weathermaps), for years we did it the manual way
using:

https://www.network-weathermap.com/

Once you have that working independent of IXP Manager, you can add it to
IXP Manager by enabling the config file:

cp config/ixp_tools.php.dist config/ixp_tools.php

and then setting the details here:

https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/config/ixp_tools.php.dist#L67

  - Barry