[ixpmanager] Email Issue

Christopher Malayter mustang at terahertz.net
Sat Feb 29 04:20:40 GMT 2020

Hello IXP Manager folks!

Recently been playing around with IXP manager and seeing if I can make it work with our systems.

Running into an issue adding users.  Every time I try to resend a user a welcome email I get a 500 error.

In the logs I see:

[2020-02-29 03:52:56] production.ERROR: Expected response code 220 but got an empty response {"userId":1,"exception":"[object] (Swift_TransportException(code: 0): Expected response code 220 but got an empty response at /srv/ixpmanager/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php:445)

Any help is appreciated.

-Chris