[ixpmanager] Upgraded from v4.9.3 -> V5.0.0 - Users (including admin) get =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=9CYour_?=user account is not associated with any members.”

Nick Zurku nzurku at pit-ix.net
Mon Feb 24 21:31:34 GMT 2020

Yeah, I thought I did too, but I verified I ran all the customer/user rebuild commands properly. For some reason the customer to user mapping table ended up blank. I cloned our VM snapshot and tried the same upgrade step again and I also came up with a blank table.

I ended up just making some quick queries to manually fix it and everything is fine now.

Thanks!

--
Nick Zurku
PIT-IX Operations Volunteer