[ixpmanager] Another question for this channel - traffic graphs

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu Feb 13 09:09:38 GMT 2020

Hi Jan,

without knowing the MRTG error (if any) and the specific characteristics
of the port in question, I couldn't really take a guess at what the
issue / solution may be.

Can you provide any more detail including the snippet of MRTG config
that's causing the issue? Pastebin here: https://pastebin.ibn.ie/

Also we have some troubleshooting notes at:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/grapher/mrtg/#troubleshooting

and are happy to add anything else that may be relevant to them.

Thanks,
  - Barry

Jan Ferré wrote on 13/02/2020 08:11:
> Hi all
>
> I did install the latest ixp-manager. And I did see some early graphing.
>
> Then I added more interfaces/customers, and the graphing seems to have
> stopped.
>

> This was a problem with the early version 3 as well - what's the cause?
> Earlier it seemed like unused yet active interfaces broke the mrtg. Is
> this the true cause and what should be corrected to permit predefined
> ports (i.e. a port reserved for a specific customer).
>

> Best regards
>
> Jan Ferré

INEX Operations