[ixpmanager] Another question for this channel - traffic graphs

Jan Ferré Jan.Ferre at i2.dk
Thu Feb 13 08:11:38 GMT 2020

Hi all

I did install the latest ixp-manager. And I did see some early graphing.

Then I added more interfaces/customers, and the graphing seems to have
stopped.

This was a problem with the early version 3 as well - what's the cause?
Earlier it seemed like unused yet active interfaces broke the mrtg. Is
this the true cause and what should be corrected to permit predefined
ports (i.e. a port reserved for a specific customer).

Best regards

Jan Ferré

--
Jan Ferré (JF6044-RIPE)| i2 | Head of Network Operations
Jan.Ferre at i2.dk | +45 2160 8012 | +45 35 888 225