[ixpmanager] Inter POP Trunk Graphs in new 5.7 deployment

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Wed Dec 30 22:00:16 GMT 2020

You need to get this working under the default config first, so can you
remove the skinning parameters from .env and just use the default skin?

Are you using the static trunks configuration or Core Bundles?  If
you're using the static trunk config, then it would probably be better
not to, and to use Core Bundles instead.  To activate this, add the
following to .env:

IXP_FE_BETA_CORE_BUNDLES=true

You'll see a new menu option appearing called "Core Bundles".  This will
allow you to enable L2 or L3 inter-switch links, and it links into the
menu options automatically.

Are you defining layer 2 links between switches, or layer 3 (vxlan / vpls)?

Nick