[ixpmanager] sending email on IXPmanager

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Aug 26 09:00:47 IST 2020

Hi

I think in the first instance there are a number of email threads on
sflow in the mailing list archive accessible at:

https://www.inex.ie/pipermail/ixpmanager/

and searchable on Google (e.g. site:www.inex.ie).

In this instance:

Panyaphol Tammason wrote on 25/08/2020 23:38:
> Now I have tried to configure sflow follow this doc
> https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/sflow-p2p/
> But I found the problem when start sflow-to-rrd-handler error message below:
> root at bkk-sflow:/srv/ixpmanager# tools/runtime/sflow/sflow-to-rrd-handler
> FATAL: could not read IXP Manager API call on
> http://10.244.2.81/ixp/api/v4/sflow-db-mapper/configured-macs

I wonder should:

 >          apibaseurl = http://10.244.2.81/ixp/api/v4

be:

apibaseurl = http://10.244.2.81/api/v4

Let us know if that works and we will update the docs. INEX puts IXP
Manager at https://www.inex.ie/ixp but others create a dedicated domain
such as https://ixpmanager.example.com/

Also:

>          dbase_password  = KB+yhEKgYvmKAXHv                   <<<<< I
> get this password from .env

Which, out of an abundance of caution, you should now change as you've
posted it on a public mailing list with public archives.