[ixpmanager] Route Server Installation

Sam Malyon Sam at commsphere.com.au
Thu Apr 2 15:04:58 IST 2020

Hey Barry,

Thanks for that makes significantly more sense, so I'm assuming that a web server of some description is required to run on the Bird server for IXP Manager to be able to access the file downloaded to the route server? And where should it be placed? (just for sanities sake.)

Kind Regards,

Samuel Malyon
Network Operations

THIS EMAIL IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email or the contained information is strictly prohibited.   IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL IN ERROR, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message.   THIS CORPORATE EMAIL SYSTEM IS FOR BUSINESS USE ONLY.  Information may be monitored and recorded, and offensive, inappropriate or illegal material will not be tolerated.   Except as required by law, THIS COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT AND/OR GUARANTEE that the integrity of this email has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.   If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please notify us by sending one return email with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.   You will receive one additional e-mail message confirming your removal from our e-database.