[ixpmanager] Tehran IX

Nishal Goburdhan nishal at controlfreak.co.za
Wed Oct 30 21:34:16 GMT 2019

On 30 Oct 2019, at 23:04, Shahab Vahabzadeh wrote:

> Hello Hello,
> With honor I must announce that we are going to launch IXP Manager in
> Tehran IX for the 1st time, We have a good installation on Ubuntu and
> we
> add our two Leaf switch there and we add our 1st Member.

shahab, that’s fantastic.  the work that your team has done with
tehran-ix is inspiring :-)

> I have two
> questions, I am going with the 1st one:
>
> All of the graphs are Dummy and not working, Something with MRTG?
> (Installed Already)
> Switches are Active and Ports in Peering Mode.
>
> Can you help me?

two things that come to mind:
# check that mrtg is actually running as per your cron, or otherwise
# check these fields in your /srv/ixpmanager/.env file, and make sure
they are set as appropriate to your install:

GRAPHER_BACKENDS="mrtg"
GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_DBTYPE="log"
GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_WORKDIR="/srv/mrtg"
GRAPHER_BACKEND_MRTG_LOGDIR="/srv/mrtg"

-n.