[ixpmanager] Tehran IX

Shahab Vahabzadeh me at shahabv.com
Sat Nov 2 11:08:59 GMT 2019

Hello Hello,
I have my second question, I need to put one port in different vlans? what
can I do?

Let me give you an example and please help me in this:

Suppose we have Customer A, B and C.

Customer A: 5*10Gbps in Port Channel
Customer B: 1*100Gbps
Customer C: 1*10Gbps

All Customers are in VLAN 10 (Router Server VLAN and they have both IPv4
and IPv6 for peering with RS).
But in out topology per peer we define a vlan for customers, Customer A
with B VLAN 100, Customer A with C VLAN 200, Customer B with C VLAN 300.
So I need to have customers in proper VLAN maybe more than one.
In Interface definition I saw you can choose one VLAN only.

Thanks

--

Cheers, Shahab