[ixpmanager] birdseye bug regarding route details

Athanasios Douitsis aduitsis at noc.ntua.gr
Fri Jul 5 14:09:58 IST 2019

Hello all,

During my initial tests with birdseye 1.2.1, I noticed that the route
details page didn't work. Digging further, I realised that the code
parsing the bird output didn't work correctly. I admit I'm a little
surprised by that, because I assume other people have used the same
release and somehow didn't come across that bug. So maybe I'm doing
something wrong. But in any case, I submitted a pull request for review,
which makes birdseye 1.2.1 to work correctly as regards the route detail
issue. It's at https://github.com/inex/birdseye/pull/9. With that
change, our route details page works correctly in our test setup. Any
comment would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks,
--
Athanasios Douitsis
National Technical University of Athens NOC