[ixpmanager] Discovered MAC Addresses Issue

Ahmed Al-Saruri ahmed.alsaruri at x3me.net
Tue Jan 8 16:50:40 GMT 2019

Hello,

Thank you for assistance.

1- I will get in contact with Huawei support to provide me  information on
how to query their MAC address.

2-  Regarding the Configured addresses, I have added the MAC addresses
manually to the IXP Manager and configured the "ixpmanager.conf"  file as
you suggested.

The sflow is not working with Configured addresses and still working with
the Discovered addresses.

I have restarted the  sflow-to-rrd-handler.service and still same issue
(sflow is not using Configured addresses).

Could you please suggest if any further changes are required?

3- Does the new release (IXP Manager v4.9.0.) support sflow with Configured
addresses or any other enhancements?

Thank you for your continued support.

--

Warm Regards,