[ixpmanager] [RELEASE] V4.9.0 - Zend's dead, baby

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Tue Jan 8 09:40:18 GMT 2019

Thanks again Marco for the feedback. More updates inline:

Barry O'Donovan wrote on 08/01/2019 07:34:
>> audit:port-speeds is not really usable because it reports that all down
>> interfaces have 1 Gbps speed, which may be different from the configured
>> speed.
>
> Will look at this later.

Opps, we had a error in our cron file that prevented this from emailing
us so we never saw this output.

Fixed now in release-v4 in that ports that are no up will be ignored.

>> https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/issues/494 is still present, just
>> the symptom was fixed (which is still useful, thanks!).
>
> Will look at this later also.

So this looks like a Bird's Eye issue - please follow up there as per
our updates on the ticket.

>> RIPE-NOAUTH was not automatically added to the list of IRR sources.
>
> Nor was it meant to. I'll add a note to the release notes shortly to
> suggest people manually add this if they wish.

'RIPE-NONAUTH' section added to the release note.

Cheers,