[ixpmanager] multiple route servers handling

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Mon Feb 18 16:49:45 GMT 2019

Hi Athanasios,

Athanasios Douitsis wrote on 18/02/2019 14:37> I was looking at the
https://www.inex.ie/ixp/lg/ example you've sent.

> The legend clearly indicates that, for each table, there are
> primary/active/blocked routes and each of these 3 types gets a different
> icon. Pardon me if I'm missing something, but I'm trying to figure out
> how does the t_* table display know whether a prefix got rejected or
> not. This is a piece of information that is really knowable only by
> looking at the respective protocol for that table. So, the question is,
> when the looking glass is displaying a certain t_* table, it is also taking
> into account the respective pb_* protocol, is that right?

The prefix is tagged on import.

I'm presenting this work at APICOT on Wednesday week. We'll publish the
slides then which should help.

We'll also publish documentation shortly before or after that talk.
Either way, I'll update this list and let you know.

  - Barry