[ixpmanager] Route Server Prefixes Perl Issue

Mokhamad Nizar Z zayzitations at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 03:29:05 GMT 2018

After i succesfull install looking glass and it working, i need to
implement the Route Server Prefixes, but i've some problem when i will try
to launch this  Perl Script
<https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/blob/master/tools/runtime/route-servers/compare-route-server-prefixes.pl>
,
and it show error like this
[image: image.png]

It show that IXPManager::Config module isn't installed. I try to follow the
instruction on Router Prefix Analysis Documentation
<https://github.com/inex/IXP-Manager/wiki/Route-Server-Prefix-Analysis-Tool> ,
i open the second step and go to the link, but there's no perl library, and
it just showed the first page of IXP Manager documentation.
[image: image.png]

I run the perl script on the server running Bird.

Thank you. Your help much be appreciated.

*Mokhamad Nizar Zulfikar <http://ijaynizar.blogspot.com/>*
*Department of Computer Science, **Indonesia University of Education.*