[ixpmanager] Bird's Eye Install Location

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Wed Nov 28 07:02:48 GMT 2018

Hi Mokhamad,

the short answer is that Bird's Eye must be installed on the same
server(s) running Bird.

We just pushed a commit to the docs to make this clearer:
https://git.io/fp2UP

Also see the full documentation at:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/looking-glass/

Particularly check out the debugging section:

https://docs.ixpmanager.org/features/looking-glass/#debugging

Thanks,
  - Barry