[ixpmanager] Integration of Faucet SDN Controller in IXP Manager Issue.

Barry O'Donovan barry.odonovan at inex.ie
Thu May 24 13:05:14 IST 2018

For the benefit of the list, we have followed this up directly with
Zeeshan and his colleagues as we've had on going discussions around this.

Development wise, we mentioned that one of the advantages of switching
from Zend Framework to Laravel has been the ability to have add on
functionality by way of packages:

https://laravel.com/docs/5.6/packages

We think this is a perfect way to add FAUCET support and we can help
ensuring UI hooks by detecting the packet and adding menu options.

  - Barry