[ixpmanager] Integration of Faucet SDN Controller in IXP Manager Issue.

Zeeshan Aziz zeeshan_aziz01 at rocketmail.com
Wed May 23 07:37:54 IST 2018

Hi!
Hope you are fine. I have been working on the integration of Faucet SDN Controller with IXP Manager. Until now I have done the following things:
1.  Added a Tab named Controller  on the IXP-Manager Dashboard.2.  Created Views of Controller including Form for controller addition with specific controller fields.3.  Created controller table in the database with the fields using php artisan migration commands successfully. But this resulted in errors and not working properly as I have seen there are other mapping files xml specifically that needs to be generated for the controller table. I have seen it is using doctrine orm.4.  Then I have installed laravel-doctrine/migrations package as it is missing in order to create the controller table doctrine migration commands. The package installed correctly. I have created controller entity class in database/Entities folder. I tried to run the doctrine migrations though php artisan cli using these commands:
sudo php artisan doctrine:migrations:diff (Run successfully)
sudo php artisan doctrine:migrations:migrate (Unable to run it successfully getting error whose screenshot is attached below).
At this stage I have two questions:
Q1: I wanted to know if I am going in the right direction or not?Q2: If not then let me know the way how to add controller table in the database in order to make it work with the view. Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation.
Regards:Engr, Zeeshan AzizMSEE-22 MCS, NUST, Pakistan.