[ixpmanager] (no subject)

Diarmuid O Briain diarmuid at obriain.com
Sat Mar 3 07:15:23 GMT 2018

Barry,

I appreciate running Ubuntu 16.04 for IXP Manager but didn't think that
would also be necessary for the Route, Collector and AS112 Servers. Anyway
I installed PHP7.0 with Ubuntu 17.10 for the  Route, Collector and AS112
Servers while retaining Ubuntu 16.04 for the IXP Manager. Bird's eye, etc..
runs fine now.

ubuntu at rs1:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 17.10
Codename: artful

ubuntu at rs1:~$ sudo apt install software-properties-common
ubuntu at rs1:~$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ondrej/php
ubuntu at rs1:~$ sudo apt update
ubuntu at rs1:~$ sudo apt install php7.0 php7.0-cgi php7.0-mbstring php7.0-xml
unzip

regards,

Diarmuid

--

*Irish by birth, located in Uganda but Munster by the grace of God.*